Thursday 19 July 2007

Ikomo Part 1

Whats up my good people..How una dey? She everything cool sha...? We thank God.




Just thought i should share this with u, My sister in law (My boyfriends brothers wife)had a bouncey baby Girl on Saturday.. So i guess we all know that there has to be one serious Ikomo as she is the first Niece in the family..The 1st of the next generation of my boyf's family and soon to b4ecome my family.
But i must say this: Naija people like big things and for that matter parties ah ah. We are expecting abt 80 - 90 people. so u can just imagine.



I have been to other peoplEs Ikomo and I am not looking forward to this one cus i have seen all the stress that pople go through.. God help us. I guess i better get use to it cus i will definately have one once Mr .O and I have our first child.



Fingers crossed everything will go smoothly.... I will gist u guys and let u know how it went...

Have a wonderful weekend and stay blessed...........................xx x

2 comments:

Zena said...

lol, yes now, especially if it's the first niece, lol.Hurry up and tell us what happened .

Unknown said...

Awiting more gist