Thursday 12 July 2007

STUPID ASS MAN!!

I set out for work today with the intention of not letting anything or anyone ruin my day....Only for one stupid ass egg head to piss me off on the bus.WERE, BODAMFO, ADABATO -MAD MAN !!!

Will u believe that this stupid as s egghead of a man....'abused' me for choosing to sit next to him on the bus....just because he preferred his bag resting on the seat that i wanted to sit on. He had the nerve to give me a dirty look which i decided to ignore... but what made me switch was when he then had the audacity to ask me.. if that was the only seat that i could find on the bus.....

The man pissed me off oh... i wont lie. I asked him if he had chattered the bus for his private use and asked him if he didn't realise that people are entitled to sit wherever they desire not bags ....as i paid not use the bus. i took a seat next to him and he continued to mumble but i ignored him. Will u believe that the silly cow only got off the bus after two stops and being the coward that he was only started insulting me and cussing as he got off the bus.....

I then shouted 'Get a life you a life u ugly ass git' and don't be silly!'

I swear i would have opened up a can of insults on him if he had tried to say all those things to me while he was on the bus....

I stopped to think if this silly white man acted the way he did just because i was black or if it was because he just wanted to pick on me ..........

UGLY ASSS GIT

4 comments:

Zena said...

lol Arewa,

Well, before you mentioned he was white, I was thinking maybe he was having a bad day or something you know...don't think it was your color, he would've left there if so(or at least I think)
Anyways thanks for showing love.

An-Igbo-Dude said...

obviously the "bus" was not a "molue.

he cant try that there, even the conductor will deal with him

no vex my dear, make the man carry hin witch(abi wizard) go

NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

Tis is UK or where? bcos it baffles me that people still act like they are back in the 60's...trust me, I would have bitch slapped, chinese kicked and cussed him out all at the same time. No mind am jare...Next time u see am harrass u, just hand am over to us for some 'brushing'.

Arewa said...

lol...Thanks Ibo Dude and an even bigger Thanks to Nigeria Politricks. Thanks for having my back ....
Stay blessed
x x x