Wednesday 6 February 2008

Nothin, NO_THING !!

The plan was to wait a few more weeks before updating but I didnt want my last post to serve as a constant reminder of THE SUPER FOWLS.. OOOPS EAGLES LOSS to my dear GHANA..lol and to also save Afrobabe from losing her raggs..lol.
BLACK STARS AYIEKOOOOOOOO!!


If any of you are thinking of taking the piss after tomorrows match between Ghana and Cameroon. You better abort that plan now cus it wont work. I must confess that the Ghana Naija match was seriously hyped up and both teams were quit crap but Naija was extra...lol Hence Ghana whopping thier ass.
I honestly dont see the Ghana Black Stars winning the Cup but at least we can proudly boast of beating the Super Fowls.......ok thats enough ooh before people start swearing for me...
U know I have nothing but love for yallll after all who said I am Ghanaian. Mr don change my nationality oh... he says I am now offically an Omo Naija so there you go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I dont really have anything to blog about so I decided to do a second MEME or should I call it I, I .....cant remember whose blog I got the idea from sha but I guess it will do for now.......


I am not: as happy as people think I am
I regret: being in control of my life at an earler age
I care: about anyone who cares about meI always: try to be true to myself
I long to: be the best mother and wife to my kids and to the man in my life

I feel alone: when my family decide not to be there for me(which is all the time)I hide: the fact I'm scared of getting married

I dance: better in front of the mirror

I write: because it allows me to get things of my chest
I breathe: because the Lord Almighty abides with me
I play: with myself sometimes (lol...............)

I miss: my dad who passed away 6yrs ago - dunno if i will ever get over his death
I search: for peace and happiness in my life and in my future
I feel: like my life has taken a new turn because God is in control
I succeed(ed): by trusting in the Lord and believing that he has a purpose for me
I fail: to love myself as I really should
I dream: of my mum accepting my choice of a life patner and letting me be
I sleep: with the windows open...all year round

I wonder: what my life will be like in 20yrs

I want: to be a source of inspirartion to other young women in my situation

I worry: that I my mum might never accept my man...
I have: no real best friend.. they all have too much baggage to worry about me...lol

I give: all that I have at all times

I fight: for justice and everything that is real

I am: just me
I can’t: to get married(even though the thought scares me)
I will: continue to trust in God

I can: be a right old Cruella sometimes

I intend :to relocate to Ghana in the next 5 yrs
I might: graduate with a 1st
I like: being pampered ....

I love: my music and my food
I smile: when My man offers to make breakfast (which is like once every 2 yrs..lol)
I frown: when people try to get on my wrong side

I read: a lot of Novels (African writers)

Have a nice week or whats left of it ....MUWAH X X X

13 comments:

ShadeCrown said...

FIRST....
Oooooh i hpe cameroun wins.. hehehe.. i love this meme, imma steal is someday :-D

ShadeCrown said...

ooooooooh and i pray u graduate with a 1st.. in Jesus name.. AMEN!!

Simi Speaks said...

hey love. loved ur post. Maybe i shld do one of these. requires too much thinking tho!

so u scared of marriage? dont be. takes HARD WORK but HE is on ur side.

Fo said...

i usually come,read nd leave...dis to let u knw i do so...*winks...ma all ur wishes come to be!!

Queen of My Castle said...

Pssst...no one's commented on my blog yet. LOL

Queen of My Castle said...

This was such an intimate post. Arewa revealed and stripped bare. I love the fact that you trust God with your life and I pray all works out well in your situa.

Now...you tease me for being kinky, Little Miss I PLay With Myself, LOL. You know I love you.

*Kisses*

guerreiranigeriana said...

eh, so the blackstars beat us to go and lose to cameroon?...

Naapali said...

Since my best friends are Cameroonian, Ghanaian and Nigerian I have had a few bittersweet days. But tomorrow will be the sweetest when I finally laugh at the Ghanaian porter that has been giving me grief about Naija hosting and not winning and losing to Cameroon. I feel like dancing like Roger Milla right now!

I love your meme. Please let go of wanting your mother to accept your man.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Hmmm...clears throat...Ndo o! Kpele o! Hmmmn...I have no words for the Ghana - Cameroun match sha...but the koko has happened...*clears throat* Dis one na serious bad belle o!

I like the meme...sorry about your dad...and I do feel you onyour mun/fiance thing o! You and this your cruella sef LOL! i should ape you and do this one eh?

Unknown said...

It is well with your soul

Afrobabe said...

Hmmm...for the matches...I have no comments and no interest...I am back to not liking football...lol..

As for not being as happy as ppl think...babes..who is??

Dont worry your people especially your mum will fall in love with your man but if they dont...their loss..

we love you and are proud to have u...

UndaCovaSista said...

Nice one...! Shay you're the one who's been throwing matches down in Camden Town, enh? :)

Zena said...

you mean you intend to move to nigeria in like 5yr right? u have denounced ghana, lol so take dat back, but this was cool, I might copy you.