Sunday 16 September 2007

Nyash like wow......




THANK GOD FOR ANOTHER WEEK!!!

Had a really stressful weekend but that ...i will leave for later cus i'm soo not in the mood to get pissed off again so i will gist u guys later.

Anyway I just want to thank all you wonderful people out there for the love and support that you guys gave me on my last blog topic.

The entire issue has been bugging me for years and I just had to get it all out. I hesitated a lot before putting up that blog.. but now .. I'm glad I did.
I LOVE U GUYS TO DA MAX !!!(Naapali, Manda, Labelle, Dreaming Truth, Aijay, Olamild,Nikkisab &Ugo Daniels) x x x x x
OK so on a lighter note, i was reading Ex Schoolnerds blog http://madeinnaija.blogspot.com/ last week about Looku looku......which i absolutely enjoyed reading, little did i know that i was going to make an extreme close up of looku looku.
Well lets just say i had a very close encounter a woman whose ass was bigger than that of an elephant... I swear Im not exaggerating oooh.
Damn the womans assss was hhhuuuuuuggggeeee!! Ah ah

I got on the bus to work the other morning..and as usual the bus was full with the usual school kids and 9 - 5'ers...I stood by the door for a while looking around to see if i could spot an empty seat by luck.
And BINGO! there it was....a seat just a few meters away. I was a bit surprised that no one had taken the seat as there were a lot of people standing...so i thought well it must be my lucky day..
I did the usual excuse me please! ..excuse me please!..as i made my way to the seat ...Hoping that no one would decide to beat me to it.....(u know there are some evil people out there, they only want something once they see someone going for it)
It was only when i got to the seat that i realised that there was a woman sitting in the chair next to the one I had spotted... ok well not just an average sized woman....
She was kind of on the HUGE side...lol
But i just thought ah well...It cant be that bad i can manage sitting next to her for about 6 bus stops.
I noticed something spilling out from her sides unto my seat but i immediately assumed that she probably had something in her pocket as she was wearing a cardigan..and so i just sat down......what ever it was that was spilling out unto my seat seemed to be taking up a bit of my seat and was feeling a bit uncomfortable so i decided to take a look.. just in case i was sitting on the stuff in her pocket ...or something like that.....
OMG.....U should have seen the look on my face when i realised that what i was feeling on my seat was actually part of the woman's hips that has taken up part of my seat...yie!!
I was in Shock for like 2mins and thought what the hell is all this and how the hell does she carry all of this around the damn place.
Lets just say i sat on a half a seat for about 5 stops as she got off a stop before mine.....
And trust me her getting off the bus was not that easy....people had to make way and she definitely rubbed a few people up the wrong way while trying to get off the bus.
I got to see her full figure when she got off the bus.I know its rude to stare but i just couldnt help it and trust me everyone on the bus was staring.
At that point, I remembered Ex- Schoolnerds blog about Looku looku and couldnt help but giggle. Oh girl (ExSchoolnerd) this blog is dedicated to you Girlfriend.......U crack me up!!

But i must confess that my back felt heavy just from watching the lady walk. Ouch!!




17 comments:

Zena said...

lmao,
lol, eya....I sorta,kinda feel sorry for the lady. Can u imagine what she must go through everytime she takes public transportation

Aijay said...

Lmao... Poor woman. I can only imagine the number of eyes(s) that follow her wherever she goes. Shame!

exschoolnerd said...

lol.u were sitting on her hips..gosh and she didnt even feel it...awww...i can only imagine how she must feel with all the people staring...

Elle Woods said...

dang...lmao@ spilling over.

Anonymous said...

uve given a whole nother definition to the expression 'spilling over...'

Thirty + said...

Lmao you mean you were sitting on rolls of flesh and you did not even know it, ogedengbe o, chai o ga ju

Queen of My Castle said...

LMAO!!!! Can't say anything.

BTW...I LOVE the song playing now Phatty Girl.

Arewa said...

@ Zena: I know but trust me I will never let my weight get that bad. I feel for her though ..dont get me wrong.

@Aijay: Trust me everyone was just staring...it cant be helped when u see people like that. We just have to switch in a lookery(exschoolnerd post) mode.

@Exschoolnerd,Elle woods, 30+: I found it hard to believe but trust me.. it was real..all flesh.

@ geisha..lol

@Queen of my castle:in that case Its dedicated to u ...enjoy!!

Jaja said...

Chei Ya..

Obinwanne said...

lol....hahaha i cant stop laffin' ice post.....funny tho

An-Igbo-Dude said...

i thought it was only her backside u were talking about. sorry for her sha. na oyinbo sicknes be that one

Arewa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arewa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arewa said...

@obinwanne: ..lol Thanks

@An ibo dude.. who said she was white..she was dudu ooh...black woman with weapons of mass distruction..lol

Admin UD said...

hahahaha..now, that's some shitty stuff. Ain't there some kind of surgery that can be done to reduce it? Poor woman, living with day day in day out :(

princesa said...

Now what could possibly be the cause??
Too much macdonald's or wetin?
Nyash good but when its excess like dat na disease o!
I feel sorry for her.

Unknown said...

There are usually six kinds of asses..

1. skinny ass
2. cute ass
3. sexy ass
4. bootylicious ass
5. DAYUM ass
6. Scary, in yo face ass