Wednesday 5 September 2007

MY GODSON




I just thought that I should share my joy with you lovely people.

One of my friends asked me to be Godmother to her son last week. I must say that i was very suprised because I only got to know this friend through one of my best friends about 3 yrs ago and thought it was really thoughtful of her and her husband to have picked me.


Thinking about it ...i just reaslise how amazing it is when we look at ourselves and somehow think that we are not really (dunno if this the right word to use.. but i hope u know what i am trying to say) perfect or that we could be better than we are - when we do not realise how much other people look up to us just for being ourselves..Ok now i feel like Iam going on too much.


So my blogville family... I would like to introduce u all to my Godson J. aka Yum Yum - cus everything goes straight into his mouth...!!!!


10 comments:

Ms. Catwalq said...

he is GORGEOUS!!!
What is he chewing on? U need to check that. Or is he teething?

Unknown said...

I have a God daughter too
that I claimed by force
i love her...

and look at your god son
so adorable... lil cutie pie.

Arewa said...

@ Catwalq: thanx.. he is teething so everything goes into his mouth.
He was actually chewing on my Certificate that officially makes me his God mother.....lol

@Olamild:He really is a cutie pie and a cheeky bugger tooo.. x x

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Awwww. he's too sweet! I just want to cuddle him...Awww....

Fo said...

cuttttteeee...lol @yum yum...congrts to u..

Admin UD said...

sweet, sweet kid, makes me wanna get married :) Hey babes, how you dey nah?!

Keep on rocking!

Arewa said...

@ Nyemoni and Fatoumatta: Thanks x x

@Ugo: 'sweet, sweet kid, makes me wanna get married :)' - I see that ur paternal hormones have been activated by the sight of My godson....i know u've gone all soft with ur blogs over the last couple of weeks...anything u want to sahre with me. I promise i wont tell anyone...lol...x x x luv ya!

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

He is sssssoooooooo cute!!!! oya lets arrange for ur Godson to marry my God daughter, ill post pictures up soon. lol

WendyB said...

What an adorable picture.

Writefreak said...

Oh what a gorgeous looking boy! Makes me long for one more than i do at present...lol

The mother must see some wnderful qualities in you, i'm happy for you