Thursday 24 January 2008

Hooked on ........


This feeling....

of not caring what anyone thinks anymore

that nothing else matters as long as I have HIM by myside


that feeling of peace


that feeling of calm

that feeling of content

that feeling of safety when Im in his presence


Thoughts of him bring smiles to my face

He is always there for me

Says the right things at the right time

Makes me feel loved


He is ............

My Friend

My Lover

My Strength

My Shoulder to lean on

My Comforter

My Teacher

My Soul mate


He is all I have ever needed and more......

Is this what it feels like to be in love cos if it is then .....

I AM HOOKED ON LOVE !!


If this really is LOVE,

then why would anyone want to take something so kind and pure away from me?

9 comments:

Queen of My Castle said...

I am lost in a state of tranquility as I try to think of a comment. Such a wonderful feeling...Love. Who can ever fully explain it? Who of us even fully understand it? It's grip is unrelenting yet comforting and pure.

Jennifer A. said...

*Sigh*

Love is SWEET!

Writefreak said...

God's love never fails...and He will never take His love away from us....being in love with Him makes all the difference

ShadeCrown said...

awwwwwww.. Love sweet love!
they wanna take 'it' away cuz dey dnt want u to be happy.. dnt watch dem, just do u and ull be fine.

Unknown said...

why??

What is going on??

princesa said...

Arewa darling, finding that one that makes you feel safe is a rare thing. Don’t give up on this love of urs. Anyone trying to take it away wont succeed by God’s grace.

Naapali said...

So like the song says "Hold on to your love(r)"

Girlie said...

*huge sigh*....hmmn .

LOVE
Love is ...i dunno. Confusing...Hold on huni!!!

xxx

Little Miss Media said...

aww.
its cos the person doesnt understand what you guys have...