Monday 28 January 2008

Teen Love PART 2

My story continues........
So I noticed that the conversation that was going on between my neighbour and the woman in the car had stopped and they were both staring at me ....as if I had done something wrong.
Our neighbours wife (Lets call he Auntie B) asked me to come over.....meanwhile the woman in the car was just looking me up and down and giving me some dirty looks..as if I had stolen her husband or something.
It turned out that the woman in the car was P's step mum and had come looking for our house based on the info that i gave her over the phone (my Full name)and bumped in Auntie B while she was driving over to our house.
Auntie B asked me if I knew who the woman was to which I answered Negative. At which point P's step mum (lets call her Cruella). Now stepped in and started raining insults and warnings at me.. calling me names and saying how I should never call her house again and stop writing SEXY letters(in her own words) to her son. She was basically chatting a whole load of bull about how I call her son 3 times in the evening and how i don't want to leave her son alone and keep forcing myself on him even though he has explained that he is not interested in me. This woman was just lying and blowing things out of proportion , I was just so scared to say a word and stood there listening to her lies and looking on as she disgraced me in front of Auntie B.
All this time I was just praying for Cruella to finish with her lies and disappear before waking my dad(who was in his room having a nap) and before my mum got back from work as she was due back at any moment.

Auntie B realised that Cruella was getting a bit carried away with her warning and was now trying to settle things as she knew that I was not that sort of child and also wanted to calm Cruella down as she was beginning to attract a lot of attention.
Next, I heard a car drive into our yard and looked over my shoulder only to see my mum driving into our front yard......I felt like fainting cause I knew that thing were just about to get out of control and that I was dead meat!
Auntie B sensed what was about to happen and tried dismissing me before my mum parked the car and got out but Cruella just had to have the last word.
I walked quickly towards my mum and tried to look like nothing had happened but my mum had already sensed that something was wrong and was also walking briskly towards me...asking if I was OK and what was going on..... But noo Cruella had to open her big mouth again...Telling my mum to keep me in check and shouting about how i am forcing myself on her son.. This got my mum pissed off and caused her to ask the Cruella what the hell she was talking about......and the LYING OLD COW LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN.

My mum calmed Cruella down and gave her a piece of her mind about P's letters that she had also found in my room . But Cruella insisted that P was only writing to be because i was forcing myself on him and he didn't know what to do.
My mum took me home by my ear which felt like it had just been lubricated with pepper. My mum told me off proper and called me a little tart and all .. i know that she was very upset because of all that Cruella had said but they were all lies.... and you know I could not get a single word in or else I would have been given the whooping of my life. Don't know how news of the incident travelled around but lets just say it was the latest news at school (P's and Mine) for the next couple of days .
I was very surprised that my mum did not whoop my ass at all... I guess she kind of knew that Cruella had lied about almost everything. I was grounded for a month and was not allowed to use the phone for months.
P sent me a letter a few days after apologising for Cruella's behaviour but i just ignored him because I was really upset at the whole incident but i forgave him in the end (as he had warned me of Cruellas EVIL WAYS FROM THE BEGINING BUT WE JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW FAR SHE WOULD REALLY GO) after he came over to my school a few weeks later to apologise in person we decided to keep things on the D - low from then onwards.



P and I are still very good friends and occasionally tease each other about the whole incident but I am still pissed off at the fact that Cruella made up all those lies about me .....Can you believe that she even asks P about me every now and then....She should just thank her stars that I havent seen since then because I have vowed to confront her whenever I see her even if it is in 10yrs time. I am older and wise enough to cuss her now .....that silly woman owes me an apology !!


11 comments:

Brilliantly Me said...

What is it with Nigerian women and their special talent for exaggeration.

I'm glad that you guys were able to remain friends, because in my case, I never spoke to the guy again even though we see each other all the time...and that was 10 years ago!

NikkiSab said...

Don't mind her. Wen u see her dont show ur anger or rage. Say hello to her with a smile and ax how she is. Dat will be her medicine. And u my dear just let it go. Life is too short to waste on anger ok. Good tin u n d oda psn remained friends.

ShadeCrown said...

LOL @ rayo, i dnt think cruella is a naija woman oh.. :-D

Mehn.. cruella is a witch oh, damn african women n blowing things outta proportion, evn though u were very young then.

Yes u shud confront her, lol she might evn act like she doesnt remember abt d whole shiznit.

caramel said...

lol at rayo!!!!
nice write up

princesa said...

Lol!
I have known women like cruella babes and they are REAL trouble!

Good u guys remained friends after that incident.

Allied said...

very fun story... i never got caught with my love letters..

Unknown said...

Oh my

GOd knows I would have insulted her back o.... my mouth tends to lose control when the lies/insult/deceit is too much


EIyaaa

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Hahahahaha! Yes o! The name Cruella is apt...LOL...I don't think you should waste your efforts though if you get to meet her again! No need for nonsense... our parents basically exaggerate everything just to keep us in check...LOL... the things we did!

guerreiranigeriana said...

wow...cruella was the appropriate name...i find it funny how parents can be regarding men and women relations or rather boy and girl, yet ten years later they expect you to somehow get married...it's like these two crazy extremes...

...back from my tangent...glad you guys can laugh at it now...thanks for sharing love...

Zena said...

lol

but sha do u blame her, she noh want her pikin give anora man pikin bele, what wud u do, if u were an old fashioned, overexagerrating woman and u found ur son with love letters,

lol,

Thirty + said...

Cruella fits perfectly.