Thursday 22 November 2007

30 Days of Thanksgiving Day 22


I see that the tagging season is in full swing......people wont even give u the chance to have the sun go down on your post oooh next thing...they tag you again or someone else tags you.....haaba!!
For all you blogville crusaders I know its your way of getting people to update..... but the most important part of it all is that is helps us to get to know each other a lot better (7 wired/ Random Things) it also helps us share our lows (in updates) and our highs in tagging posts such as this one.

I was tagged by Zena my Sister from another mother...... I started blogging as a way of getting things off my chest ....dunno how i even discovered blogville ... oh now i remember i serching for latest Naija fashion news on google and came across Bella Naija's blog....the rest is history.......
I know my blogs usually address all the drama in my day to day life and sometimes makes me come across as one sad and dippresed cow, which is not the case as there good Lord always brings me out of the storms of life and gives me the strength to move on......Lets just say:
GOD HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME and i am therefore vey thankful .....!!
Father Lord.....You have good to me in all my 20something years on this earth, you have been :
My Redeemer My healer, My Strength, My Friend, My Advocate, My Restorer, My Bread for life, My Hiding place, My Rock, My Everlasting light, My Counsellor, My Spirit of truth & My refuge from the storm
OOOOOHHH Lord i could go on forever..........


  • I am thankful for the gift of life that gave to me and for the fact that you continue to grant me the opportunity to see the sun rise and set day after day
  • I am thankful for my family even thought they drive me up the wall and back but i know that you have presented with this challenge for a reason
  • I am thankful for the wonderful people in my life and on blogville who continue to continue encourage and support me in good and bad times
  • I am thankful for my good health and for the strength you continue to provide me
  • I am thankful for the man in my life who loves me even at my worst
  • I am thankful for the roof over my head
  • I am thankful for the dreams / visions that i continue to have about my dad (to let me know that he is still with me in spirit)
  • I am thankful for all the times that you carried me when the storms of life presented themselves in the worst way
  • I am thankful for the opportunity that u have given me to get to know you better
  • I am thankful for the ever supporting brothers, sisters and friends that i have come to know on blogville for all the miracles that u continue to perform in their lives:for Princesa 's mum, for Ugo Daniels's new Job, 30+'s new flat, 36 Inches of brown legs 's new bobo..lol, for 9jamommy's family, Aijay and her man, for An Ibo Dudes Corner's promotion and and his may trips, Bella Naija 's gist, Belle's recent weight loss, Calabar Girl 's strength to run all those maratons, Carl with a C 's sense of humor, catwalq 's origionality and cheekiness, Copido's new job, Ex - Schoolnerd's talent and sense of humour, Fatoumata's courage, guerreiranigeriana's many adventurous gists, Jaja's safe return from camp in one piece , for London Buki's mum, Mr Fine Boy 's talent, Mrs Somebody 's black jeans, for Naapalilife's career and family, for Naija gal's gists, for nyemoni 's peggie state, for Olamild& Onada's many talents, Overwhelmed Naija Babe's long legs that seem to attract a lot of attention, for Pink Satin who i miss very much, for Queen of my castle's truthfulness, for my newly developing bond of sisterhood withSha Crown, solomonsydelle and her lil monster squad who make me soooo broody, Teediva!! and her wild imagination and talent, undacovasista and her many trips and pictures that make me want to go on holiday, unNaked Soul's originality, Wedding Vouge's many ideas to get me in the mood, Write freak's talent and last but not the least for Zena who tagged me and gave me the opportunity to count me blessings and be thankful for them.
Happy moments, PRAISE GOD!
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD!!
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD!!!
Painful moments, TRUST GOD!!!!
Every moment, THANK GOD!!!!!
I THANK YOU OH LORD!!!!!!

I have tagged Queen of my castle & Naapalilife ... I am out .. x x x x x

25 comments:

princesa said...

Me firsty!!!

princesa said...

We all have lots to thank God for.
Have a great weekend darling.

shhhh said...

what about me? lol. nice post

Zena said...

Tell me she isn't the most adorable person in blogsville?I loved the way you mentioned everyone,
We(well I)love you soooo much, and may God continue to favor and bless everything u are.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Thanks a bunch babe....God bless you real GOOD!!! How are you doing?

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Thanks a bunch babe....God bless you real GOOD!!! How are you doing?

TDVA said...

i'm thankful i found blogville.

NikkiSab said...

God is merciful to u and us all. nice post

Admin UD said...

And i thank Gid for pretty Arewa who has come to become my very good friend in blogville. Cheers!!

Queen of My Castle said...

Awwww, I thank GOD for Arewa's compassion and thougtfulness.

Aijay said...

Awww u're so sweet.
Thanking God for ur blog fam.
Remain blessed my dear.

KimPossible said...

Awesome blog lady! Giving thanks is a wonderful thing isn't it? It takes all of the focus off of us. It has always showed me that my problems are nothing compared to others around me and then I'm still blessed.

Sometimes we have to take time outs. And say "hold up" I am not living here today with depression, anxiety, stress, etc.

Very inspirational blog. I will DEF be back.

Keep in touch and drop by my blog spot.

KimPossible

Naapali said...

Thanks for the double tag. I have obeyed.

ShadeCrown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShadeCrown said...

awwwwwww nice posts.. God is good:)

Have a lovely wkend babes..

moonlighting wuz a one off..lol i only went to see olu maintain oh.. not ma regular kinda club..lol

Anonymous said...

oh my God u are soooo adorable.. lol... thanks for the prayer.. i pray for you as well.. GOd bless.. love you back hon

Writefreak said...

Thank you Lord for giving arewa the patience to mention everyone.:). God knows i'm not that patient. You know for one minute there, i was beginning to think OMG! I didn't enter arewa's book of blogville life..lol

Unknown said...

Glory to God in the highest

I thank God for giving u a beautiful personality. I also thank him 4 putting it in your mind to thank him on all our behalfs.

U r blessed

Queen of My Castle said...

Aaaaarewa, I think we need an update, dear. You don't want the mob coming after you now do you? LOL

Take care Love

exschoolnerd said...

u r just too sweet for words...u took the time out to thnk all those bloggers...me included...aww...thank u sweets..appreciate the love..i thank God for an amazing person like u.

UndaCovaSista said...

Haven't been here in a while. How you dey, sweetie? I discovered blogsville the exact same way. Isn't that funny? Praise God for his goodness to us all...

Thirty + said...

Arewa, how are you I join you thank God o.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Oya now, Update o!!!!!!!!!!!

princesa said...

I was first, i hope to be last.
Oya update!!!
Hope you are good dear.

Unknown said...

update update update