Thursday 1 November 2007

Nothing but love xx x


Charlie Eti sen as my Ashanti Country man will say. ok now in Naija Fashion Wetin dey my people? ...lol Dont mind me just messing around...Im still a bit overwhelmed from the love and support that you guys showed on my last post topic..wow!! acainto, Zena, The Last King Of Scotland, WendyB, akin, Unbiased, Naapali, Ugo Daniels , Sassy, anonymous gal , Queen of My Castle , Writefreak, Aijay, Belle, Fatoumatta , Nyemoni, Olamild, 30+ , guerreiranigeriana , NikkiSab, AN IBO DUDE'S CORNER , 9jamommy, 36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS, UnNaked Soul , Jinta , Teediva, cally-waffybabe , Overwhelmed Naija Babe, CATWALQ a.k.a LAGBA-JESS , princesa, UndaCovaSista ...I have got nothing but love for yalll, May God Almighty Continue to guide and bless you in all you do. AMEN
Those of you asking about wedding websites and Bridezilla Diaries ...na wah for you ooh...ibi like say i yan una say MR don propose...you guys are on another level ooh....but anyways no shaking as the jamaican man says 'soon come'!

My week hasnt been that great (no worries nothing to do with momsi...i'm so over her and her shakara) I have been struggeling with the flu for that past 2 weeks. Went to see my GP on Monday after taking a full dose of flu medicine plus Agbo gedijedi as adviced by MR. (who was begining to think that i was preggienant) only to be told by the doctor that (waiteeee now... i am not pregnant oooh so 4get dat..lol) I have a viral flu which takes up to 2 to 4 weeks to cure! 2 - 4 weeks ke....LORD HELP ME!
You see the reason why i am a bit upset is that ....MR and I have had a house guest visiting from Naija for the past 3 months and we were planing to have a dirty weekend(wink wink) this weekend. So it meant no hanky panky as the last thing i want to do is pass my flu on to MR and plus my stamina is not quiet up to speed...lol
So my next couple of weeks will be spent in bed....trying to nurse this aje Flu, while working on my assignments and hearing MR scream GOAL...BABA GOAL, AWOR....from the living room as he watches Man U the likes play footie.

I AM FUUUUMMMING!!!
None the less I must say things havent been that bad as i have been living my life like its GOLDEN(in Jill Scotts words) Taking everyday as it comes......
Anyway enough blabbing ..Im off to take my next dose of DAY NURSE......
Yall stay blessed and have a wonderful weekend.... i know I WONT.....l8r xx x



16 comments:

Zena said...

lmao,
as in arewa ur finished ooh!lol, you're def a ghaerian,
eya, dis flu thing is going around ooh, I have it badly, I soundly like Barry hite, and I haven't stopped sneezing for a week now, kpele get better.

Anonymous said...

get well soon darling... lmao... you and the hubby are too cute

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better...
i hate getting the flu... but i LOVE being able to space out on nyquil.
lol

Writefreak said...

sorry bout the flu darilng! It will teach you to stop doing naughty things that could make think you're preggie...lol
Don't mind me, hope you get very strong soon!

UnNaked Soul said...

pele about ur flu o. just drink agbo jedijedi and ur body go dey kamkpe. one time!

pele. be better!

TDVA said...

had the flu two weeks ago and i'm still kinda recovering. it's been going around really, n no one seems to have a real cure. take it easy with the Mr lol, dont spread it...poor u, no hanky panky. but u could role-play, damsel in distress with the knight in shiny (antiflu) armour!

Carlang said...

Flu!
Poor thing.
Well guess who's here to make you feel so much better.
No not Denzel Washington but that's close enough.
Me.
Yes me!
Lol.
Hi dear.
i do hope you feel better. You sound like you;ve been having a rough week.
It'll turn out better.
Look i'm sitting on monitor and typing on my keyboard and it;s actually working...
things like that happen for a reason..
i have no idea what it is...
But i'm sure in a lot of ways it can only mean awesome things for you.
.....
......
.......
i think i;ll stop drinking and browsing.

Hic!

Aijay said...

Yes Arewa, I was one of those who asked for ur wedding webbie & I'm still waiting for it. Na by force o. Lol.
Get well soon & enjoy with ur Mr. *Wink*

guerreiranigeriana said...

hopefully you are feeling better...i heard that kelewele is good for fighting off the flu;)...oh how i miss kelewele...abassi!...that is some invention...

Andrew F. Alalade said...

Maybe u should get a flu jab! Forgiven the ManU fan yet?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Sorry about the flu. Hope you get well soon. Just discovered your blog so am off to pour through the archive....

princesa said...

Hey sweet!
Sorry i came late. Hope the flu is gone now or going away so u and ur Mr can catch up on lost time:)

Nope, i never carry belle o! I full ground well well.

Love ya.

Unknown said...

tell me abt the flu
it's really driving me crazy

Queen of My Castle said...

Awwww babes I do hope that you start to feel better soon. Having the Flu sucks big time.

Mr. better be resting right now as we all know that your stamina will be back in full swing once this flu of yours has passed.

Take care love

Aijay said...

Arewa love, I've done a 2nd meme specially for u. Enjoy! Lol.

shhhh said...

God bless u too