Monday 19 November 2007

My First Meme- Weird/Random Facts about me

You guys are soo amazing.. i mean the support and love that you guys show me is soo overwhelming and gives me a ray of hope... I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH AND MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU IN ALL YOU DO!! Amen!
Ok Ok Arewa pull yourself together now!! So Zena tagged me just as i put up my last post and can you believe the girl tagged me again less than a week after.....and then What happens ...princesa also catches the tagging fever and tags me.....Nah wah for your girls ooh U wan kill me ......I'm being tagged all ova the damn place but no shaking... bring it on!!
So here goes ....... (Zena you better be reading this or else........)

This damn thing is even more difficult than I thought... i cant seem to think of any weird things about myself, so i guess i will go for random that's if i can think if any.....
1) I have never used a public toilet in my life .....i just cant do it no matter how hard i try not even in MacDonalds.....so i end up holding my weewee till i get to my final destination and trust me it not easy at all especially in the winter awwwww
I have been told that its bad habit to hold wee for that lon but I just cant do it!!



2)I can not stand the smell of bananas when other people eat them around me. Especially if the banana is very ripe...But i absolutely enjoy eating them myself

3)Now don't get me wrong on this one... I dont have a shoe fetish oooh..But the first think I look out for when i see a good looking guy( my kinda guy) anywhere be it it the shop, on the bus where ever... the next thing i look at are his shoes...if they are crusty and battered then he is a no no...and if his trousers rise up to / swing at his ankles when he sits down(and do not rest his shoes)then he has absolutely no chance...this was my criteria for men who tried to toast me and i still use it up till today even though i have a man.....so lets just say the length of a mans trousers and the state of his shoes tell me a lot about the sort of man he is......


4)I dance a lot better in front of my mirror than when I'm out in Public......I swear i could win the dance championships by dancing in front of my bedroom mirror .

I start of dancing like i have two left feet and then it gets a bit better but never as good as the steps i produce in my bedroom.



5)I always fantasied about getting married to an Oyinbo and having mixed race kids with long thick hair, when i was a kid. Only God only knows what the hell i was thinking back then.......I LOVE ME A STRONG BLACK MAN..A NAIJA ONE FOR THAT MATTER.....WINK WINK




6)I am totally against girls/ women who wash their panties in washing machines together with the rest of their clothes.......I am a traditionalist when it comes to washing of underwear.....i believe that panties should be washed by hand for best results and not in washing machines....i was thought to wash my panties proper proper by hand and my aunties were always there to inspect them to make sure that they were nice and clean


7)My first attempt at kissing a boy took place when i was 16 and trust me i couldn't even hack that i jumped when he tried to introduce his tongue into the whole equation....oh boy i was such a wussssss then (when all my mates had perfected the art of dropping it like its hot and the art of titillation...you know what i mean) ohhh the joys of teenage life.
The dude still teases me up till today...loL

DONE !!So there you go 7 wired and random facts about me.......
I am supposed to Tag 7 random people at the end of my post and include links to their blogs, so if you see your name below it means that i don tag you oohhhhh and don't act like you ain't seen it..Jaja, Ugo Daniels, guerreiranigeriana, Naapali, Belle, Writefreak & Sha
Have a nice week people...I'm out x x x

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... so what about your hubby's? you wash his stank briefs by hand too?
lol

i also dance well when i am alone. i can't dance in public unless i've been sippin' on something. and, well, i don't drink anymore..so....

Naapali said...

Arewa, see me see trouble. There I was wondering how you would survive travelling by road in Naija or USA for that matter if you cant weewee in public toilet. Then you go and tag me. Now I have been tagged by Guerreira, Zephi and you.

La Reine said...

Lord knows how I found this blog but I'm glad I did.
I cant stand d smell(sight sound) of other people eating bananas either.

Writefreak said...

The good Lord knows i didn't see the tag..hehehe:) where/how on earth am i supposed to find seven weird things? You wanna expose me to the whole world? Arewa, you'll pay for this!!! Lol

Bunmmy said...

i luv holding my wee wee till its dropping...i like the feel of relief i get when i finally ease it off...weird

Aijay said...

LOL!! Number 7 was so funny.
I feel you on holding your pee. I used to do that a lot when i was younger.

Anyways, you’ve been tagged for the 30 days of thankfulness chain.
Please visit my blog for details.
Thanks.

Thirty + said...

Just when you think you have seen it all...

Arewa holding your pee pee lmao

Zena said...

lol, what are u complaining about, didn't you have fun doing it? and the other tag is a giving thanks to baba one, lol suck it up.

lol, the one about the public toilet, I used to do that until the doctor said something about a weak bladder when ur like 60, I stopped sharp!sharp

didn't all mothers teach us that?I mean the one 'bout the shoes, I think when I was 10, mumsy said u look at shoes, then the watch, if he's not wearing watch move on,lol

totally agree with the undies thing, as in,I can't think of doing that ooh!,washing machine ke!

so better do the other one, it's tuesday already

guerreiranigeriana said...

ha!...you're funny!!!...the banana thing is definitely weird...so you dey tag me...this spells certain revenge for you oh!!...*searching her bag of revenges for the perfect one for her little ghanerian*...

ShadeCrown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShadeCrown said...

lol.. i love reading ur blog..
wow so u dnt use public toilets? wow.. i mean i dnt use it like dat but there av been times i cudnt wait to get hme and ive been to mc d's lol.

2. I love bananas..lol

3. oooh am so with u on dat one, d 1st thing i notice on a man na his shoes oh.. lol
and #6 i totally feel u. Ive lived with ppl who actually store their worn panties in d laundry bag and wash em all in d washing machine @ d end of d wk. Nah dats disgusting. I believe in "wash as u go" lol and its done evry morning b4 shower:-D

Plus washing machine dey spoil sum panties n ewez thanks for tagging me.. just finishd mine a couple of hrs ago.. took time to think abt wot to wtite sha. lol
c u around.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol! You can't stand the smell of bananas? That is too funny!

As for shoes on a guy, my dear, be careful on that one. I almost missed out on a serious catch because I did not like the shoes he was wearing. Thanks God for good girlfriends who had the sense to force me to call the guy. 4 years later, we have 3 kids and a lovely life together.

=)

Admin UD said...

Mine's not just about hearing people eating banana...eating in general, anything and i hear the sound your mouth, coupled with saliva makes turns me OFF so much i can vomit :(

Unknown said...

shooo
C u
I don even tag u sef
but thank God udid the post
I thought I told u that I tagged ya

Oh well
Love the post
11th commandment
Thou shall not hold the wee wee
it's very bad o
If u really have to go, use the toilet
Just don't seat on it

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Blog!!!

princesa said...

I tagged you and then am coming late. I know I deserve a HUGE hug,lol!
Anyway I feel your number 3 girl. I hate guys who dress shabbily, I mean how can you take care of me when you can�t even take care of urself??
A good way to know a careless/lousy man is by his shoes too.

SouLBoutiQue said...

I love reading everyone's weird things about themselves. sigh you don't want to know how old i was when i got my first kiss...will reveal that in my blog....But you've never used a public toilet...amazing! I wish i had your bladder!

TDVA said...

cool. i need to do this weird thing soon. i looooove bananas. the smell, the colour, the everthing. maybe except most banana flavoured things.

Girlie said...

am so with u on the toilet thingy...i just hate it. mymum keeps tellin me its not good. Oh well rather anything else than ibs.lol

dancing alone...i love dancing, alone, bus station...anywhere, as long as the ipod is in the ears. LETS GO...